I just had a call from Garey Larrabee suggesting I should remind cottage owners they may want to make arrangements to have their roofs shoveled off. The snow is really deep - we're going to be getting more every day this week - and it could be too much of a load for your roof to withstand. We'd hate to have anyone's cottage damaged. Here are a few names of people who may be available to shovel:
Kyle and Connor Johnson, 802-563-3187
Bill Jones, 802-684-3919
Rodney Sholan, 802-563-2353
Ben and Scott Ackermann, 802-563-2061
Steven Watkins, 802-426-2053
I have to tell you - nearly all of them are right out straight, so it may be difficult to find anyone. Good luck.
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment