Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I measured 3.5 in. of new snow at 5 p.m. The forecast update if for some sleet in some areas and they expect the storm to be out of here by 11 p.m. The temperatures will warm up into the 30's and then plunge to single numbers tomorrow. This information came from what I'm hearing on the scanner where the road crews keep close track of what's happening. They are taking a break and will be back on the job at around 8 p.m. with salt and sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment