Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Here is the obituary for Pauline Buttura: Pauline Buttura
Condolences may be sent to:
Mr. and Mrs. Joe Hebert,
P. O. Box 147,
West Danville VT 05873,
or to:
Mr. and Mrs. Fella Buttura,
4 Tanglewood Dr.
Barre VT 05641
It is very thoughtful and generous of Mrs. Buttura's family to establish a Memorial Fund in their mother's name for playground equipment at the Joe's Pond Association's recreation area, and we thank them.
Pauline and Leo Buttura were long-time campers at Joe's Pond and took special interest in not only the Association and their many adult friends at the pond, but also in the children who spent summers here. Pauline loved being at the pond and she was fortunate to spend her last days at home with Pam and Joe on Old Homestead Road where she had enjoyed nearly 60 summers with her dear family and friends. She will be sadly missed and remembered fondly by all who knew her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment