Sunday, June 27, 2010

If you've been hearing emergency vehicles on Rt. 15, my sources tell me the Allen farm on the way to Hardwick is burning. It's on Rt. 15, just past the four corners in Walden. House and barn are attached, and I was told it started in the barn, the house may go as well. There was some indication there may have been animals in the barn, but I don't know for sure. That makes two Walden farms that have burned this summer.

I had an e-mail today from Nancy Buttura, and she says:

We are having our annual Buttura fireworks display next Sunday, July 4th. We usually have it after the Italian dinner but a few family members won't be around this year.

We thank Nancy for letting us know, and she said she'd let me know if they need a rain date. We're hoping for really nice weather the weekend of the 4th, of course.
I know a lot of you look forward to the Buttura fireworks celebration. There will be a lot going on here at Joe's Pond over the Fourth!

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...