Saturday, March 20, 2010

Diane Rossi sent this photo this morning. It was taken a little after 7 o'clock. It's going to be another beautiful day, my "peeping Tom" thermometer on the back deck (the cool side of the house) is already reading 50 degrees. I don't think it got much below 38 or so last night. I noticed the bare spots on the back lawn were larger this morning than when I last looked late yesterday. At the stake yesterday at this time it showed 11 inches; this morning it's 8 inches. We are supposed to get a cooling down period next week, but in the meantime, spring has sprung at Joe's Pond!



C A B O T R O A M E R S

Bike Touring Club

THURSDAY - March 25th

7pm in the Willey Building.

Anyone interested in learning more about the club are encouraged to attend. We will be sharing ideas about future biking events and casual rides. Refreshments will be served.

No comments:

Spring Mix!

I started this a couple days ago but got kind of busy and never got back to it. I had posted about the Route 2 construction, but that notice...