Peter Dannenberg sent this message regarding a missing decimal point that makes a very large difference in the figures presented by the Cabot School Board:
Your e-mail (below) states, in part, "increase next year’s homestead property tax rate by approximately 2.0%, resulting in an increase of $2840 for every $100,000 of homestead value;." I think the correct increase is approximately twenty-eight dollars and forty cents per hundred thousand of assessed homestead value, not two thousand, eight hundred and forty dollars. Please advise ASAP.
Thank you,
Peter B.Dannenberg
Certified Government Financial Manager (retired)
Monday, January 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
1 comment:
What will the effect of the budget be on the non-residential property tax rate?
Post a Comment