Monday, November 23, 2009

A quick note this morning - it's another beautiful day, almost like summer. It's a bit chilly, but not when you realize it is getting into late November. My thermometer is reading 38 degrees on the "cold" side of the house where the sun hasn't hit yet. On the other side -- I'll be darned, I just went to look and all thermometers are reading the same. They are all out of the direct sun, so it's a pretty good indicator I'm getting a pretty correct reading of air temperature. As the sun hits the roof, there's steam from the frost being melted, and I can see pockets of frosty grass in the shade of the wood piles.

I've just corrected yesterday's blog. I listed the guys Bob skis with and wrote John Garey when I meant John Gebbie. John Gebbie owns St. Jay Hardware, and it was him I spoke with yesterday. I had a note from Bryce Montgomery this morning letting me know I'd goofed. Bryce, thank you; to both Johns - my apologies.


No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...