Monday, August 03, 2009

Today is an umbrella-drying day. We need a day in between the rainy ones to dry things out, and today is it. The air is cool, though. I was just picking lettuce in my garden and the air is very "fresh" - like I told Fred a couple nights ago, I can definitely smell fall in the air.

I have a notice for the Joe's Pond Members. I've e-mailed to those of you that I have addresses for, but as usual, several bounced so I know a good number of you won't get the message unless a neighbor lets you know or you read it here.

To All Joe's Pond Association Members:

After input from and discussion with Directors and many members, it has been determined that we will not hold a Year End Dinner this year. The Fall Meeting will take place as scheduled, 2PM on Sunday August 23, 2009 at the pavilion. Please let your Joe's Pond neighbors who may not have computers know. Thank you.

Tom Dente, President

If you have questions or comments, you can either put them on the Comments Page or send them directly to any member of your Board of Directors.

See you on August 23.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...