Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bonnie Dannenberg, Cabot Historical Society president, has asked me to post some photos we have been unable to identify. They are pictures of school children and their teachers, all in Cabot, we think, and mostly in the early to perhaps mid 1900's. Perhaps you, or someone you can think of can help us out. Here's the slide show:
School Children

If you think you might know even one of the children in any of these photos, it would be a start for us. Right now we don't know much about any of them. Contact me if you'd like me to e-mail a picture to you so you can study it more closely.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...