Bonnie Dannenberg, Cabot Historical Society president, has asked me to post some photos we have been unable to identify. They are pictures of school children and their teachers, all in Cabot, we think, and mostly in the early to perhaps mid 1900's. Perhaps you, or someone you can think of can help us out. Here's the slide show:
School Children
If you think you might know even one of the children in any of these photos, it would be a start for us. Right now we don't know much about any of them. Contact me if you'd like me to e-mail a picture to you so you can study it more closely.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment