Friday, June 19, 2009

Needed: Apartment to rent, Joe's Pond/Danville area.

Jesse and Ivy Larocque
http://www.harddrivedoctor.us/

Ivy and I just got the word today from our landlady that her daughter, who just lost her husband to cancer, will be needing our apartment to move into at the end of July. Ivy and I understand and sympathize with her daughter as well.
I was wondering if anyone either has an apartment for rent or knows of an apartment to rent - or knows someone who knows something . . .Any Leads or options will be greatly appreciated.

Jesse Larocque

I can also be reached at 1 646 346 4712


Lots of us around Joe's Pond know and respect Jesse. As Andy Rudin says, "Jesse is the best computer consultant I know plus an all around good guy."

No comments:

Spring and Reminders

This has been a busy weekend for me. I think the nice weather brought out not only the buds on trees and flowers, but it energized people. I...