Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok, I've got more fun stuff for you. I was away from my desk all morning, and the following messages and pictures were waiting for me when I finally got back to work this afternoon.

Kate Chatot wrote:
Jane:

We woke up to Mr. Moose this a.m. Just sauntering along in a way he appeared to not have a single care in the world... Have you seen him up your way?

Kate

I wrote back that we haven't seen him here, at least, not lately. Then, later today I got this picture of a Cabot plow truck overturned, "somewhere on a Cabot Plains road." I thought it looked like the bad curve on Deeper Ruts Road, but it could have been some other road, I guess. I am trying to find out more information, and will ask someone tomorrow when I'm at the town offices. My source said it was just before town meeting, which was on March 3, and as I recall everything was pretty icy right about then. I should have more details to report tomorrow.

You can click on these to make them larger.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...