Monday, March 16, 2009

Can anyone help? This came this evening:

The Cabot High School prevention group, C-YA, is hosting a dance Friday
night. The theme is Black & White and we are looking for a few
blacklights for mood lighting. If you have a blacklight or two that we
might be able to borrow, please let us know - cabotcoalition@fairpoint.net
or 563-3338.
Thanks.
*****

By the way, we have a recent comment on the comment page (see "Comments" on the home page menu) and since this feature hasn't been very active, I thought perhaps people don't generally check it so probably wouldn't see it. I guess the AIG thing is perplexing and angering enough to warrant speaking out. Take a look. Maybe you'd like to weigh in on that subject - or perhaps you have something you'd like to put out there for discussion.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...