Friday, February 20, 2009

The link I included yesterday for Mrs. Laprade's death notice in the Times Argus didn't work, so I have copied it below. As soon as there is a full obituary, I will post it for you.

CLEARWATER, Fla. - Madeleine B. Laprade, 88, died Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2009, at the Woodside Hospice House in Pinellas Park, Fla.

Calling hours will be held 7-9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 27 at the Pruneau-Polli Funeral Home, 58 Summer Street, Barre.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 28 in St. Monica Church.

A complete obituary will be published in a later edition of The Times Argus.

Condolences may be sent to: Andre and Sherry LaPrade, P. O. Box 15, W. Danville VT 05873.




No comments:

News & Chatter

I was saddened this morning when I read in the Caledonian Record that Archie Prevost passed away. Archie was well known around Joe's P...