Friday, December 19, 2008

A correction on the entry made earlier. Thanks, Cyndy:

Hi Jane,
I just read the note from Doris Kreis. Her grandfather's camp on Barre Ave. was owned by my uncle Archie Buttura. My father, Ali Buttura, owned the camp on Edgewood Ave., now owned by Doug & Klaire Martin.
It is a little colder here these days!
Merry Christmas,
Cyndy Buttura Rouleau

(P.S.- Cyndy and Ray are spending the holidays at camp on W. Shore Road - so they are experiencing our changeable weather here at the pond. Also, "Chico" Carcoba wrote this morning that his Florida family will be spending Christmas in Vermont this year. The grandchildren have never seen snow, so you can imagine all the fun it will be at the Carcoba house during the holidays!)

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...