The post below came from Bill Rossi this morning. He had us all excited thinking there was a bear at his house - but it was this "forward" message. We thought it was cute, though, and since I don't have much to write about today, at least I can share a chuckle. See below. (Scroll down through the Google ads to the photos.)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment