Sunday, October 26, 2008

When I checked my mail tonight, I was very happy to find three photos from George and Pat Parizo on Sandy Beach Road. George is getting the knack of taking pictures from the car while speeding down the highway down to a science. The resulting photos, taken the last week of September, are beautiful. Click on them to make them larger for viewing. Below:

On a back road, going to Peacham, taken through the windshield at 30 MPH (Pat was driving her Sports Car), and storm clouds over Peacham.







Loo
king N/E from the top of the hill above Jane & Fred Brown's house on
West Shore Road.





Beautiful, George, thanks for sharing. See what you folks who left early or that didn't make it to Vermont for the foliage season missed!

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...