Thursday, October 30, 2008

If you're looking for something special and worthwhile to do this weekend, head to the North Country Chorus Concert at the North Congregational Church in St. Johnsbury on Sunday, Nov. 2nd at 3 p.m. This concert is for the benefit of area food shelves.


Matt Randall (W. Shore Rd. and Lyndon State College) sent this poster to me. You may remember him from his performance a couple years ago in "Cabaret" - this year Matt is co-director of "The Boarding House." If you have the opportunity, go see the show next weekend. It's at the Twilight Theater on the LSC campus - I know you'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...