Have you seen the new license plate for Alaska? Click on the image to enlarge it. Silly, and sexist, I'm sure . . . but I still think a lot of the women who protest so loudly secretly would enjoy being called "hot" or being whistled at. Those were the good old days! Women my age prefer to believe we no longer get whistles because it's politically incorrect . . . and ladies, that's obviously age discrimination!! Monday, September 15, 2008
In case you haven't seen or heard about this skit from "Saturday Night Live," turn up you speakers and click here: Sarah and Hillary
Have you seen the new license plate for Alaska? Click on the image to enlarge it. Silly, and sexist, I'm sure . . . but I still think a lot of the women who protest so loudly secretly would enjoy being called "hot" or being whistled at. Those were the good old days! Women my age prefer to believe we no longer get whistles because it's politically incorrect . . . and ladies, that's obviously age discrimination!!
Have you seen the new license plate for Alaska? Click on the image to enlarge it. Silly, and sexist, I'm sure . . . but I still think a lot of the women who protest so loudly secretly would enjoy being called "hot" or being whistled at. Those were the good old days! Women my age prefer to believe we no longer get whistles because it's politically incorrect . . . and ladies, that's obviously age discrimination!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment