Monday, August 04, 2008

I just had this e-mail from a friend made a couple years ago via the Ice-Out Contest. He lives in Tacoma, WA and calls himself Peter Rabbit. (I'm apparently in his address book because I get all sorts of forwards I usually discard, but sometimes they are cute like the one he sent that I posted earlier today). I expect his friend who has these puppies lives on the west coast, too, and that would be a difficult trip for these little guys, but I thought the picture was so cute I'd post it, along with his friend's message and the picture. The breed is Bichon Frise.

Hi everyone, These are my new puppies for sale. I would love to share my joy.
The pink collar is the first born girl, the next is the mellow yellow
collar the second girl, then blue collar is calm boy and the last is Red collar boy. The boys are selling for 850.00 and the girls are 900.00. If you know of anyone that is interested please forward this picture. They will be ready at 8 weeks for their new home.
Thank you.

I googled the breed and came up with lots of information and photos - they sure are cuties.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...