Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did you notice something new at the parking area in W. Danville? That's Doug Spaulding with his hotdog stand. He's planning on being there every weekend from 10 to 3, at least until the weather turns. Bill Rossi and Fred went down today for their lunch and said the dogs are very good. Doug Spaulding told them this is something he's always wanted to do, so I guess he's fulfilling a dream. He was doing a pretty good business this morning when Bill and Fred were there. He has a really neat setup, and the guys were impressed with how clean everything was. I'm sure tourists will stop and take time to browse around at the other businesses in town, too.

I didn't get invited to go for a hotdog today - but I'll stop by soon. I wonder if he has sauerkraut . . . ?

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...