I know everyone is anxious to know if the fireworks will go tonight or not. I have not had any word from Tom or Don, so as far as we know it's a GO. I'm at my station by the phone, with the computer on "ready," and will get the word out immediately if the decision is made to postpone until Saturday. Keep checking. The forecast is for clearing late this afternoon, so for now, it's still on for tonight.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autumn Leaves
Today has been another beautifully sunny autumn day that drew me outside, mostly because I knew tomorrow will be rainy and cooler - and Sa...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
No comments:
Post a Comment