DON SHERWOOD HAS ASKED ME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT CHANNEL DRIVE WILL BE BLOCKED TO TRAFFIC THIS EVENING DURING THE FIREWORKS, FROM AROUND 9 P.M. TO 9:20 P.M. THIS IS A NECESSARY SAFETY PRECAUTION REQUESTED BY THE FIREWORKS COMPANY.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of Summer!
Here we are at Labor Day Weekend, generally considered the end of our summer season. We have been seeing (and feeling) hints of fall for a ...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment