Here is the information on the woman doing the documentary on loons and who spent a day with the Richers recently. Her name is Gail Osherenko, and below is a link to the University of California web site with her dossier. Evelyn said it may be a year or more before the project is finished and on film. Also, we don't know how much, if any, of our loon footage will be used, but I'm sure with a ready-made blind to film from, she would have some great shots. Hopefully we'll hear more as time passes.
Gail Osherenko
I decided to do a little more research on Gail Osherenko to find out, if I could, where her previous documentary had shown so we might have a clue where to find this loon film. She shows up easily on Google. This is a link to an on-line news site, "Santa Barbara Edhat" - Review
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment