Good Morning!
If you're out and about on the water today, keep a sharp lookout for debris in the water - and run-away docks! The Talbots on W. Shore Rd. are still missing part of their dock. Here's what I rec'd from Marti this morning -
Hi Jane,
We looked at the dock at Homer's and it isn't ours. We found out later that it belongs to Keenans.
One section of our dock is at Loon Cove and the other section is still missing. The section we are still missing is wood which will be 6 feet by 3 feet.
Thank you for your help.
marti
You can get in touch with them at 603-745-8899. Anything else you find, let me know and I'll post it here and on the "Lost & Found" page. A word to the wise - when you pull out your docks in the fall, it's a good idea to secure them to the shore just in case we have a short period of high water that may float them off.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
1 comment:
There is a red section of wooden dock by Rachel Lewis' on Sandy Beach Road.
Carol Byrd
Sandy Beach Road
Post a Comment