Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Truly Beautiful Spring Day!

We have one of those blue-sky-not-a-cloud-on-the-horizon kind of days this morning. The temperature on the cold side of our house is at 40 degrees. I think it froze last night, but didn't get as cold as it has for the past few nights. As I work at my computer, I'm hearing on the scanner some of the road crews in the area saying how good the roads are. I'm sure they're joshing. We took pictures on our walk yesterday, and watched with interest as several cars churned through the mud in front of Mason's. Cabot came with their rake and filled in the ruts with more mud - not a great fix, we think. We're hoping they bring crushed rock today. Here are the pictures of the road . . . and one of the pond to show you how much melting hasn't taken place. Then, we can never resist the afternoon sun on the White Mountains, taken from the top of Sandy Beach Rd.

No comments:

News & Chatter

I was saddened this morning when I read in the Caledonian Record that Archie Prevost passed away. Archie was well known around Joe's P...