Fred was able to find the radio interview from this afternoon. Go to the following link, click on "Listen to part 3 of As It Happens" and you'll find the interview near the end of the segment. Ice-Out Interview
Have your speakers on. Move the sliding bubble guide at the bottom of the screen to about 3/4 of the way across to find the beginning of that interview - almost at the end of the program.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment