Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another cold day here in the Northeast Kingdom. Fred keeps telling me it isn't really THAT cold, but it feels REALLY cold to me. We were in St. Johnsbury this morning and it was raw - I was really glad to get back home to the wood stove. So what do I find when I turn on my computer a few minutes ago? This picture from our summer buddies who have all migrated south . . . (sigh) Tom Dente sent this message: Jane, Just finished lunch in St. Petersburg. Wishing everyone who sees this a belated Happy New Year! Tom, Camilla, George, Judy, Andre and Sherry.
What a good looking group of sun-tanners, happy to send their greetings, to the frozen north! Way to go, Joe's Ponders! From left to right, George Anderson (looking good, George!), Judy Anderson, Sherry LaPrade, Camilla Dente, Tom Dente, and Andre LaPrade.

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...