Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Look on the Home Page for New History Story

I have just posted an article about the terrible accident that happened at Joe's Pond in 1961. Two nuns drowned that July afternoon. Some of you will remember when it happened, but perhaps you never knew some of the details as told to me in the past few days by people who were there at the time. I have also posted a link to the original newspaper article that appeared in the July 29, 1961 issue of the Caledonian Record.

You'll find a link to the story on the main menu under "History" and also on the left side of your screen on the home page.


No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...