Friday, December 28, 2007

I had to go into W. Danville this afternoon and I took the camera - without Fred this time, he was busy working on the web site, so I took a few pictures on my own. As promised, these are of the fresh new snow we had yesterday afternoon and evening. We only got three or four inches, but things look a lot nicer now. I drove up to see what the recreation area looks like, and went down N. Shore Road. You'll see some building and renovating going on; and I took a few pictures of the other side of the pond, so some of the views are cottages on W. Shore Road and Sandy Beach Road as seen from the lake side for a change. Lots of snow everywhere. Take a look.

Slides of North Shore

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...