Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snowy morning!
Well, it sure looks like winter this morning! The snow is sifting off the roof of our house and gusts of wind that seem to be mostly out of the south or south west, are attacking our flag with a vengeance. It's difficult to know which direction it's blowing because we are tucked under a big hill overlooking the pond east of us, and that distorts the wind - usually to our advantage. We expect a few inches of snow today and then some rain to make things more interesting.

I had an e-mail this morning from my friend, Dorice Clark, in N. Hero, Vermont. Her next door neighbor, Jane Way, took this picture of Lake Champlain and Mt. Mansfield on Sunday afternoon. It's the view both Dorice and Jane enjoy right from their homes. I didn't recognize it as Mt. Mansfield, but we're more used to seeing it from almost the exact opposite side. I don't think they have much snow in N. Hero yet. Nice picture, Jane, and thanks, Dorice, for sharing.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...