Monday, September 10, 2007


Thanks to Ted Decker for this photo taken this morning at sunrise. Ted says:
I guess Wonders WILL Never cease, at least on Joe's Pond.

Ted

A breathtaking shot. Be sure to click on it for the full effect.

About the weather link on home page: Steve Allen came up with another link and Fred has changed to that and says the weather is much better there - I say wherever you can get a good weather report, take it! So far, neither Ted's glorious start this morning or Steve and Fred's "better weather" links have helped at all - we're still getting a steady, fine misty rain. Most folks agree the rain is needed, and it gives us a good excuse to catch up on reading, paying bills, cleaning house or whatever needs doing inside, but somehow we still like to see the sun, especially when we know what's ahead in only about a month. I'll put the indoor time to good use, though. I'm reorganizing my office (that's spelled f-i-l-i-n-g) - one of the chores I never seem to accomplish on a regular basis. I like to wait until the stacks of books, papers, clippings, printouts, magazines, etc., fall over . . . .

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...