Saturday, August 11, 2007

JPA Sign Damaged

Evelyn Richer writes:

We just came home this afternoon to find that the sign at the end of our road [Sandy Beach Road] has been hit, by what looks like a baseball bat… all the names on the left side (West Shore names) have been broken…I happened sometime between 12 noon and 3 pm today… thought you might like to put that on the web so if anyone has any idea who might have done it they can report it to the proper authorities … (I don’t know… just thought you might like to know it has happened again…) The sign will need rebuilding (again) … but it won’t be done until next season… (too late in the season and we are right out straight now…)

This is bold - doing this in the middle of the day. I hope someone saw who did this. Please let us know if you saw or heard anything at all in that area today. I haven't talked with anyone to know if it was reported to the police, but I'll let you know what steps have been taken to find the culprit.




No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...