I've been having lots of fun watching this guy. He won the contest last night, so I can't be accused of padding the ballot box . . . sometimes we just need a chuckle, and I think he provides it. Well, actually, more like a belly-laugh for me, but see what you think. Click on this link . . .
http://comedy.videosift.com/video/Terry-Fator-Final-AGT-performance
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment