Friday, March 09, 2007

We're known nation-wide!

Tucky Sancibrion sent this message:

Jane, Check out this if you have not already seen it - I received the note from Michigan about the Vermont article that starts out with Jane Larabee & Danville!! http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/03/04/changing.winter.ap/index.html Tucky


This is a picture taken today of Phil Rogers' truck across from his home on West Shore Road. The snow has packed down a bit from what it was, and in the next few days we are expecting some warmer temperatures to perhaps even melt it a little. It would be good to have a respite before the next March storm hits (not yet predicted, but I'll bet there will be at least one more.)

We took more pictures and I'll post some tomorrow.

No comments:

News & Chatter

I was saddened this morning when I read in the Caledonian Record that Archie Prevost passed away. Archie was well known around Joe's P...