Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SPRING IS HERE!
I'm tired of posting snow pictures every day. I'm using a photo like this for my desktop background to cheer me up when outside the real world is still swirling white and cold.

This may be the last gasp of winter - we can only hope, but we awoke to clear, bright sky this morning and a temperature just under 30 degrees, but now, at 9:30, we are experiencing snow "flurries" swirling in the wind, and the thermometer has dropped about four degrees in the past hour. We are expecting record-breaking temperatures tonight of perhaps minus 10 degrees. (-10!!), more snow and wind. But the good news is that we'll be in the 50's by the end of the week . . .
Gotta see it to believe it!

No comments:

News & Chatter

I was saddened this morning when I read in the Caledonian Record that Archie Prevost passed away. Archie was well known around Joe's P...