Monday, September 04, 2006


ABOUT THAT COOKBOOK . . .

The following message came from Evelyn Richer this morning, Wed., Sept.6, so I'm attaching it to the other notices --


I got an e-mail from someone asking me to hold books again, and the supply is so low (again) that I can't, but if folks send a check I will reserve them until they come up in the fall...
Thanks again, Evelyn


COOKBOOK CORRECTIONS


As promised - here are corrections for two recipes in the JPA cookbook.

p. 216, Fresh Blueberry Pudding: Add to list of ingredients, 1/2 t. soda.

p. 285, Frosted Brownies: Add to list of ingredients, 4 eggs.

If you find errors or omissions as you use your cookbook, please get in touch with Evelyn Richer by phone (802-563-3083) or e-mail, rloonnest@fairpoint.net
(please note that Evelyn's e-address has changed), or let me know and I'll relay the information to her. This is important not only to prevent any kitchen catastrophes, but also will help if there is a "second edition" published sometime in the future.


No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...