Notice the new look of the web site? It's a "work in progress" so I hope you'll explore some of the links - and then let us know what you think. We like the changes and think it's easier to navigate. Hope you agree.
The cold weather over with for now - we can enjoy a bit more summer before the real fall weather sets in. Tomorrow, Tuesday, there is a Sugar on Snow party at 5:30 p.m. in Cabot at the church and a concert afterwards at 7 o'clock. The Historical Society museum will be open from 5 until 7 p.m. It's Old Home Week in Cabot all this week, with a supper at the church on Thursday and on Saturday the annual "Christmas in August" sale. Lots going on, so stop by.
We are making good progress getting the research corner organized at the Historical Society building. I'll be working there tomorrow, so stop by and see some of the very interesting items reflecting Cabot's past. And, if you like maple syrup, you'll want to experience the old fashioned treat of "sugar on snow".
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment