Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Here's a link to a web site I think you'll appreciate. Some of you may be familiar with Harry Newton's "In Search of the Perfect Investment" column on the web. Harry thinks he may have found the answer to his search - or at least a possible answer, and it's very familiar to Joe's Ponders and a few others here in the north country. Scroll down past the picture of Machu Picchu in the Andes Mountains and you'll be surprised. http://www.technologyinvestor.com/login/2004/Apr18-06.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment