Friday, July 28, 2006


DON'T FORGET OUR ANNUAL PIG ROAST,
AND SILENT AUCTION
AUGUST 12, 2006!

Joe's Pond Association Recreation Pavilion.

Seating is limited, so get your tickets right away. Tickets are available at Hasting's Store, or contact Michelle or Dave Parker at the numbers below.

Michelle Parker writes: I'm looking for silent auction items for the pig roast. I have assembled some items but we need several more. You can contact me @ 684-3358 or at work 1-800-451-4513. It's shaping up to be a great event once again.

What to donate? Craft items, one-of-a-kind, your time, a keepsake, anything useful, beautiful, or unusual. You'll think of something to help make this another special event at Joe's Pond.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...