Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good Morning, Blog Watchers!

Welcome back to Joe's Pond - once the rain is out of here, I'm betting we'll have a really nice summer. Looks as if there's going to be rain through next weekend, though. I think we're a little behind, getting our April showers in May. The flowers are doing nicely and trees are coming along. I was in St. Johnsbury yesterday and all the ornamentals on Main Street were in bloom. Not much showing up here, but in another week or so . . .

The trees in my back yard this morning, between showers.

Fred and I have had lots of calls from people looking for services - from plumbers to lawn care - so we are adding business cards to our web site. You'll find them under "Community Storefront" and under "Business" - we've called it "Local Services, Business Cards." I hope this makes life a bit easier for you. We'll be adding to the list as time goes on, so if there is someone you'd like to see on the list, please let me know and I'll contact them. Also, if there are services you have a hard time locating, I'll try to search out those businesses for you and get their information on the web site.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe's Pond is a great website about a beautiful part of the world. Many thanks to cousins Jane and Fred Brown for letting me know about it.

Have a great summer.

Brann Wry
Trenton, NJ

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...