Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CORRECTION!

We traveled over the Rt. 2 construction on Tuesday and I was mistaken about what stretch of road is being torn up. I had said earlier in the week that it would be from the Groton State Forest Road to Hollister Hill Road, and that is correct - except it is where Hollister Hill Road goes out of Plainfield near the Marshfield/Plainfield town line, not where it rejoins Rt. 2 opposite the Twinfield School. The construction is starting on the Plainfield end, and already much of the pavement has been torn up. I have to say, even though it's a dirt road, it's a whole lot smoother than the pavement was.

Plan on some extra time - there will be delays, although not too bad yet. As traffic picks up in the summer delays may be longer.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...