Steve Allen (Meadow Lane) sent me a heads-up this morning about an article on Sen. Jane Beattie Kitchel from Seven Days. Jane and her sister, Rep. Kitty Toll, are well-known to the Joe's Pond community and very respected Vermont legislators. I hope you will take a few minutes to read this very revealing article by Paul Heintz. It's nice to know we have such steady hands as those of the Beattie sisters in Montpelier.
Thank you, Steve, for sharing this with us.
Wednesday, April 08, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment