Wednesday, April 08, 2015
I am sad to report the death on Saturday of our friend and summer neighbor, Salvatore Lucenti. Sal was 95, and until recent years, was frequently seen walking at a lively pace along West Shore Road. Sal was an interesting man and made friends wherever he went. He was a long-time Joe's Ponder and his presence will be missed. Our deepest sympathy to his wife, Margaret, and their family. Condolences may be sent to 8 Greenfield Ter., Montpelier, Vermont 05602.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment