We have a very informative video, thanks to Jamie Dimick and his staff at KATV (Kingdom Access Television). There has been great cooperation with communities in our area, in fact, the parade yesterday morning at the Danville Fair featured some representatives of the Danville Conservation Committee showing support for our efforts. Thanks to Joanne Stewart for these shots. Also, a special thank you to the Danville Conservation Committee and the folks who came up with such a creative idea for the parade. We do, indeed, have a "monster" in our midst! I will take the efforts of lots of people working together to eliminate that pest, so we appreciate your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment