pond, especially in the north end near where the loon family is more likely to be. Jet skiers may want to be extra careful around the islands - we know that is a favorite route for them to travel, but it is also "loon territory" and we are very protective of our loon family. So keep a watchful eye and keep your distance from the loons, please. Also, please remind others who may not know about the loons. We will keep you posted if we hear more loon news. Gretchen sent these photos of the family, taken this morning. Thank you, Gretchen for your report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment