There's good news! Kyle Johnson just contacted me to let people know he is expanding his services to winterize, shrink wrap and store boats for Joe's Ponders. You can reach Kyle at 802-535-6735.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Winterize your boat!
Now is a good time to begin thinking about putting all your summer toys away and some of you may need help with that.
There's good news! Kyle Johnson just contacted me to let people know he is expanding his services to winterize, shrink wrap and store boats for Joe's Ponders. You can reach Kyle at 802-535-6735.
There's good news! Kyle Johnson just contacted me to let people know he is expanding his services to winterize, shrink wrap and store boats for Joe's Ponders. You can reach Kyle at 802-535-6735.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment