Good morning Joe’s Pond Pickle Ball players and fans:
Please mark your
calendar’s for Sunday, August 25 for the end of season pickle ball
gathering.
We are going to try a different format this year with a potluck at the
courts on Sunday post pickle ball play. A good time to play on then
admire our new pickle ball courts:)
Bring a dish to share and some beverages. We will have plates napkins
tables etc. We are also thinking of throwing some items on the grill.
Please spread the word and join us on the 25th.
Julie Hendrickson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment