Tuesday, December 11, 2018
We have to report sad news today. Lynne Carpenter (Otis Drive) passed away yesterday afternoon. We don't have any details yet, but I will post them as soon as they are available. Lynne had many friends at Joe's Pond and will be very missed. Our deepest sympathy goes to her husband, Donald and their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment