Thursday, September 06, 2018
We received word yesterday that one of JPA President Tom Dente's brothers, James "Jack" Dente, passed away suddenly on Wednesday. The family is in shock and mourning. Jack was 75, and a familiar face here at Joe's Pond. There will be an obituary published at a later date, and I will link to that here when it's available. Our sincerest sympathy goes out to Tom, Camilla, and the rest of the Dente family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lost Ski!
Good Morning Everyone! Another windy day at Joe's Pond! We are noticing the temperature drop more with the wind coming out of the north...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment