Thursday, September 27, 2018

Those two aircraft yesterday caused quite a commotion. Lots of people heard and/or saw them and wondered about them. I got this photo this morning form Nancy Buttura.




From Nancy:
This is the picture I took of the second one that flew by. The first one was lower and closer to our house but by the time I had gone to get my phone the plane was too far away.

Good shot, Nancy. Thanks for sending. I also had a note from Jack LaGue in answer to my question about whether they could have been from the Vermont National Guard. He told me Vermont has only F-16s. I did not know that. He also told me that the Osprey's top speed is 350mph and noted that it would take only about 30 minutes for one to get from Connecticut to central Vermont. 

I contacted WCAX news department last night and Darren Perron is looking into what was going on. I'll let you know when I hear more from him.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...